Lise Berichel and Francesca Witzburg
Please join the Cardozo Fashion Law Society for a panel discussion with industry leaders about the operation of trademarks in the metaverse and what issues fashion companies are facing as they continue to expand their intellectual property into the digital world.
- Lise Berichel '18, Technology Transactions Associate at Fenwick & West
- Francesca Witzburg '14, Partner at Loza & Loza LLP
Abbey Green, Kara Lemberger, and Diana Poussin
Please join the Cardozo Art Law Society for a panel discussion with in-house auction house lawyers about their legal practices.
- Abbey Green '99, Christie's
- Kara Lemberger '09, Sothebys
- Diana Poussin '17, Phillips
Divya Taneja, Jeremy Goldman, Moish Peltz, and Kurt Sohn
The world of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and the technology involved is new and exciting. Innovation, however, is always met with new legal issues, and in this case, intellectual property issues. This panel will discuss the individual rights associated with and address the intellectual property issues inherent in NFTs. This panel will also explore the ways in which NFTs are being used in creative spaces, such as fashion, sports, entertainment, and gaming.
- Divya Taneja, Associate, Perkins Coie LLP
- Jeremy Goldman '05, Partner, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz
- Moish Peltz, Partner, Falcon Rappaport & Berkman PLLC
- Kurt Sohn '18, Associate, Davis+Gilbert LLP
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.