Download Full Text (242 KB)
Join us for a panel discussion among academics and practitioners moderated by Cardozo Professor Sam Weinstein. We'll dive into current practices with employee non-competes, what the FTC is proposing, the Commission's authority to regulate, and how the proposed rule will affect the business sector.
- Sam Weinstein, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Myriam Gilles, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Michael Herz, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Richard Pierce, The George Washington University Law School
- Maria Cáceres-Boneau, Special Counsel, Duane Morris LLP
Business Organizations Law | Law
Heyman Center on Corporate Law and Governance, "The FTC's Proposed Rule on Non-Competes" (2023). Event Invitations 2023. 26.