Download Full Text (214 KB)
Please join the Cardozo Journal of Equal Rights and Social Justice for a panel discussion with seven immigration attorneys. The discussion will cover recent SCOTUS decisions impacting immigration, the impacts of these decisions and important cases on the docket for this upcoming session.
Moderator: Mauricio Noroña, Visiting Clinical Assistant Professor of Law in the Kathryn O. Greenberg Immigration Justice Clinic, Cardozo Law
- Peter Markowitz, Associate Dean of Equity in Curriculum and Teaching and Professor of Law, Founding Faculty Member and Co-Director of the Kathryn O. Greenberg Immigration Justice Clinic, Cardozo Law
- Lindsay Nash, Associate Professor of Law, Co-Director of the Kathryn O. Greenberg Immigration Justice Clinic, Cardozo Law
- Angelo Guisado, Senior Staff Attorney at the Center for Constitutional Rights
- Victoria Jeon, Staff Attorney at UnLocal, Inc. and Equal Justice Works Fellow
- Julie Dona, Supervising Attorney at The Legal Aid Society, Immigration Law Unit
- Claudine-Annick Murphy, Staff Attorney at The Legal Aid Society, Immigration Law Unit Youth Project
Click here to view the flyer.
Constitutional Law | Immigration Law | Law | Supreme Court of the United States
Cardozo Journal of Equal Rights and Social Justice, "SCOTUS on Immigration: A Review of Recent Decisions & What's To Come" (2022). Event Invitations 2022. 3.
Constitutional Law Commons, Immigration Law Commons, Supreme Court of the United States Commons